Julian Pearce: Principal Consultant
Mobile: 0401 003 465 E: email@example.com
An experienced, skilled and compassionate Careers Coach. I aim to empower clients to achieve their employment goals. I can help you to identify satisfying employment options and develop strategies to transition into new careers. I write professional resumes that are individualised and that address specific job selection criteria. I can teach you strategies that will help you to perform confidently in job interviews.
I am also a contract Careers Coach for the Australian Centre for Career Education (ACCE) / Careers Education Association of Victoria CEAV Institute, working in the Career Insights program with Year 9 students in secondary schools throughout Victoria.
I am a Professional member of the Career Development Association of Australia (CDAA) and complete ongoing professional development to remain current with the latest knowledge and trends in career development.
- Graduate Certificate in Careers Education & Development (RMIT)
- Master of Nursing (Monash)
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Lincoln Institute)
- Bachelor of Social Science (Deakin)
- Morrisby Assessment Accredited (CEAV)
- Harrison Career Assessment Accredited
Professional Member of the Career Development Association of Australia (CDAA)
I can assist you with career coaching to:
- Identify careers that suit your interests, skills and strengths
- Build your capabilities and strategies to improve your employability and promotion
- Professional resume writing
- Interview coaching
Julian presenting a workshop at the 2018 Melbourne Spot Jobs Career Expo