Your resume is your self-marketing tool. It’s not just about what you’ve done in the past, but an opportunity for you to sell your skills and attributes to potential employers. It should address the selection criteria and highlight your capabilities, transferable skills and personal attributes.
- We write a range of standard and professional resumes to suit specific jobs and industries
- A face to face consultation is preferred so that we can use the information you provide to design your personal resume and make sure your achievements are highlighted
- You will be provided with an electronic copy for you to use in subsequent applications
Resume Writing Process:
- Initial consultation and review of existing resume if you have one
- Review and analysis of the selection criteria
- Supply of additional information by you for inclusion in the resume
- Drafting process (2 -3 business days)
- We then email a draft to you to review and edit
- You return the approved resume to us to finalise
- Your resume is finalised and returned to you
A LinkedIn profile is essential to your online presence and networking. It is fast replacing the need for a resume in professional employment.